What You Get
At Dexterity International Schools we provide our students with the highest standards of teaching and learning based on the English National Curriculum and culminating in the IGCSE.
Unlike other secondary schools’ curricula, the British IGCSE curriculum encourages high academic standards through a practical approach to teaching and learning; this is the reason most of the best secondary schools in Nigeria and all over the world, including Dexterity International Schools adopt it. Assessment of students via IGCSE examination isn’t limited to the written test, as students are also expected to undergo oral, listening and practical tests, etc.
Our teachers at Dexterity International Schools have the experience to guide the students to not only pass the IGCSE examination but to also understand how their learning can be applied in their daily lives – and ultimately to their environment.
Why Choose Dexterity International Schools ?
- We provide our students with the highest standards of teaching and learning based on the English National Curriculum and culminating in the IGCSE.
- We encourage our students to aim always for academic excellence.
- We aim to promote a life-long love of learning by encouraging intellectual curiosity.
- We give our students the life skills and moral framework that will enable them to deal with the challenges and vagaries of life after Graduation.
- We develop the whole person by Offering a range of wider curricular activities that embrace sporting, cultural, artistic and service activities.
- We support our students with compassionate pastoral support through tutor groups.
- We create opportunities for pupils to develop leadership and teamwork skills both at school and on educational trips outside the immediate school environment.